Saturday, June 18, 2011

Funny Things Kids Say

So my daughter is fricken hilarious. I wish I wrote down all of the funny things she says all of the time, but I rarely do. BUT she was just pretty funny, so I thought I'd share.

We had a family hug and Jeff exclaimed being silly "family sandwich!"
So afterwards Adriana looked at me and said "Mom! You and Jeff are the bread, and I'm the mayo and meat!!"


I dunno, I figured I add some previous funny things that my kid has said.

One time, Adriana looked at me and said "Mommy, your butt moves when you walk."
"uhh..."
"Yeah, it kind of moves side to side"
I was mortified, then she went to show me what she meant, and she meant my hips sway. phew.

Another time, Adriana and I were wrestling around, and I went to pretend to knee her on her leg, and I went a little high, and got right by her belly, but almost between her legs-ish?
Anyway, she goes "MOM!!", I apologized, and asked if she was ok, and she says "Yeah, but you got me... in the BALLS!"
I cracked up, and told her that girls don't have balls (to which she told me that her older female cousin told her that everyone has balls), and that it's not a nice word.


A couple of weeks ago we were talking about middle names, and she was wondering what mine was, so I told her, and she said my full name out loud, then looked at me and said very seriously "that's the silliest thing I've ever heard".


Tell me of the silly things your kids/nieces/nephews/whatever say!

No comments:

Post a Comment