Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Introductions!!

Alright... If you're reading this, you likely know who I am, but I'll give you a quick refresher course, just in case!

My name is Terra, I'm a twenty-something mom to an amazing little girl, and in a wonderful relationship with an even more wonderful man. I am from the east coast of Canada, a small town in Nova Scotia to be specific. I've lived in a small handful of places across the country, but mostly when I was itty bitty. As an adult, I've lived in Nova Scotia, Newfoundland and now I'm in British Columbia.

With this blog, I want to write about some of my experiences with being a mom, or at least those that I remember. "Mommy Brain" is a real thing, you know! Hopefully I'll have some tips (and get some in return!), give reviews, show you some of my recipes, and share some of my life with you!

I'm very excited for this journey, and I hope we can share a lot together.

'Til next time!

2 comments:

  1. Hi!! I just wanted to let you know that I put you in my reader :)
    I just started blogging a few months ago too, but I don't post anything about it on fb because I'm creeped that people who know me would read my shit and I wouldn't even know about it. I'm much more comfortable being judged by people I've never actually met.
    Good luck and have fun blogging, sister!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!!! I had no idea who you were at first!
    I want as many readers as possible, though I'm not sure I'll be interesting enough to pull them in!! Here's hoping!
    Alright, wordpress is weird and I'm not sure how to add you or follow you, or if i'm even able to. I'll read though!!

    ReplyDelete